More Australians are overweight or obese than ever before, and the numbers are steadily increasing. Around 70 per cent of men and 55 per cent of women are carrying too much body fat and 25 per cent of children are overweight or obese. This means that the incidence of obesity-related disorders, such as coronary heart disease and diabetes, is also on the rise. Weight loss can be achieved by balancing a healthy level of physical activity with eating a nutritious diet. Crash diets do not work and will only cause stress to the body, (Better health, 2014).
Our Weight Management Tips!
1. Eat Clean – Whether you’re hoping to lose weight or simply maintain your health as you age, eating clean makes up a key component of a healthful lifestyle. Load up your diet with minimally processed, whole foods such as whole grains, veggies, fruits, nuts, legumes, fatty fish and lean meats. These food groups not only provide nutrients to support healthy cell function but also help fight chronic disease. 2. Move your body – Exercise is the key to a healthy lifestyle and doing it the right amount can push you closer to your weight loss goals. Exercise is beneficial for both your body and mind. Use exercise as a tool to help you lose weight by selecting a routine that works for you.
3. Don’t skip meals – Skipping meals will slow down your metabolism and not aid in weight loss. Some consequences of skipping meals can include promoting the development of diabetes, inadequate nutrition, and drastically altering the way that your body digests food.
4. Stay hydrated – Drinking water will definitely help you in your weight loss endeavors. Sometimes when you think you are hungry you are in fact thirsty, it can be a signal from your body to drink. So next time you feel an extra pang of hunger in your day, drink water.
5. Sleep is important – Recent research has shown that sleep plays an important role in weight management. People who sleep enough have lower BMI indexes than people who don’t. The data also suggests that sleep deprivation can cause weight gain.
According to research, the average person is not consuming enough fibre to cleanse their liver, kidneys, colon and intestinal tract. The need for eliminating toxins in our bodies is imperative for successful weight loss to achieve the body you want! That is why we have formulated the ‘Ezy Slim.’
Ezy Slim Helps With:
• Appetite control • Weight reduction • Metabolising carbohydrates • Promotes healthy digestion • Eliminates excess body fat and toxins • Promotes a youthful looking skin
Ezy Slim: • 100% organic and natural ingredients • High in fibre • Nutritional herbal and fruit dietary • A dietary supplement for a new and healthier lifestyle • Gluten Free
The Organic Firming & Toning Gel is beneficial in helping to reduce bulges and “orange peel” skin. It firms, tones and nourishes the texture of the skin. The Firming & Toning Gel also works by eliminating toxins and dispersing excess fatty tissue, leaving the skin smooth and supple. The Firming & Toning Gel is carefully blended with organic herbs, plants and essential oils to give maximum results through the breaking down of body fat.
The ingredient Bladderwrack is filled with minerals that help nourish and cleanse the skin of toxins that cause dryness, wrinkles and excess fluid retention. Its main purpose is to detoxify the skin. Juniper is a popular oil that is used in weight loss and detox blends. It is a diuretic and considered to be purifying and cleansing. These ingredients can help to firm and tone the skin whilst in¬fusing moisture and softening the skin.