Black Cumin Seed Oil
Black Cumin Seed Oil is packed with vitamins and is a rich source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and triple omega 3, 6, 9 supplements.
Black Cumin Seed Oil is produced from the Cumin plant (Nigella sativa), a small flowering shrub that grows in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and western Asia. The shrub produces purple or white-tinged flowers with pods that contain the tiny black cumin seeds. The oil from these black seeds have been used in remedies for thousands of years.
Even though black cumin oil contains a multitude of active compounds, researchers have been able to isolate those they believe provide the most benefit. The pure black seed oil contains compounds including alkaloids, saponins, sterols, B vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 and omega-6 fats. The major actions are believed to come from three naturally occurring phytochemicals;
- Thymoquinone (TQ) – This acts as a scavenger for both free radicals and superoxide radicals.
- Thymohydroquinone (THQ) – THQ is a potent acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor that supports the activity of neurotransmitter acetylcholine for brain vitality.
- Thymol – This is also the active ingredient in thyme essential oil shown to potentially enhance your respiratory and nervous systems.
Potential Health Benefits of Black Cumin Oil. This organic black seed oil can help to:
1. Fight Bacterial Infections
2. Reduce Appearance Of Scars
3. Relieve Allergies
4. Enhance Weight Loss
5. Relax Nervous System
6. Relieve Indigestion
7. Improve Memory
8. Nourish the Skin
9. Boost Immune System
10. Improve Overall general wellbeing
PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEED – Organic Cold-pressed, 100% Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil, NON-GMO, Solvent-free, and Vegan.
Serving Suggestion: 1 teaspoon daily for 1 week. Then increase to 3 teaspoons daily.
DISCLAIMER: Before using, people with existing health conditions and those taking prescription medications should consult with their health practitioner. This black seed oil is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If undesirable symptoms persist, see your health practitioner.