Before you hit that panic button, you need to understand that ageing of your skin and formation of wrinkles are completely normal processes. In fact, your skin is the first ‘organ’ which reveals your age. The good news is that you can make certain lifestyle changes to improve the appearance of your skin. So here it is ladies… the tips you need to stay on track.
- Avoid excess exposure to the sun: Sun exposure is the # 1 cause of wrinkles and skin dehydrations. That is why Nancy Evans, the formulator of Organic Rosehip Skincare has created an organic sun scream to protect you from sun damage.
- Drink lots of purified water: Insufficient hydration is the second major cause of excessive wrinkles. In order to stay moist and elastic, your skin needs a constant supply of water. Organic Rosehip Skincare believes strongly in using water purifiers to remove the chloride and fluoride from water.
- Beauty sleep ladies: When you don’t get enough sleep, the body produces excess cortisol – a hormone that breaks down skin cells. Get enough rest and you’ll produce more HGH (human growth hormone), which helps skin remain thick, more elastic and less likely to wrinkle. If you have troubles getting to sleep or suffer from insomnia, click here to read about our Organic Passion Flower.
- Eat healthy food, preferably organic: Eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits as well as nuts and seeds. These are effective anti-aging foods due to the amount of anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids they all pack. If you find yourself low in any vitamins or have any deficiencies, click here to view our nutritional supplements.
- Use an organic moisturiser: Many women these days are so concerned with anti-aging products they often overlook the power of a simple moisturiser. Our moisturisers contain rosehip seed oil which has a high content of vitamin C, in the form of essential fatty acids. It contains 77% linoleic & linolenic acids. EFA’s have a very important function in preventing damage to skin tissues. They also help to counteract the drying effect of the sun, which creates fine lines on the face. Helps to assist with skin hydration, benefits eczema, helps to improve the tone and texture of the skin, replenishes moisture and revitalises the appearance of your skin, leaving it softer with a healthier more radiant look.
6 Steps to a Non Surgical Facelift
With our current lifestyles, the signs of ageing start appearing in the early twenties itself. The increased use of synthetic products for both internal and external purposes has also aggravated the ageing process. Thus, it’s important to go back to the natural ways for giving your skin the glow it deserves. And, to achieve this, there is no better way than using the Organic Rosehip Ageless Facelift Pack.
The Organic Rosehip Ageless Facelift Pack contains 6 assorted, full size products. Each full size product contains rosehip seed oil which has a high content of vitamin C, in the form of essential fatty acids. It contains 77% linoleic & linolenic acids. EFA’s have a very important function in preventing damage to skin tissues. They also help to counteract the drying effect of the sun, which creates fine lines on the face.
Helps to assist with skin hydration and excellent in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Benefits eczema, helps to improve the tone and texture of the skin. Replenishes moisture and revitalises the appearance of your skin, leaving it softer with a healthier more radiant look. Suitable for all skin types including super-sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Benefits of Organic Non-Surgical Facelift Product
- Helps to firm, tone and revitalise the skin
- Excellent in helping to reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps to assist with skin hydration and revitalisation
- Leaves your skin feeling softer with a healthier more radiant look
- Ideal for super-sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Suitable for all skin types